I said no more memes, but it is the Princess that asks.
(1) Turn on your MP3 player/iPod.
(2) Go to SHUFFLE songs mode.
(3) Write down the first TEN songs that come up--song title and artist--NO editing/cheating, please (even if letting the world know you listen to crap "Weekend in New England" will humiliate you).
(4) Choose FIVE people to be tagged. It is generally considered to be in good taste to tag the person who tagged you, since there should be new songs appearing with Shuffle every time.
1. Robin Trower "No Time"
2. Dwight Yoakam "Honky Tonk Man (LP Version)"
3. CSS "Rat Is Dead (it came with my smartphone)"
4. The Family Stand "Ghetto Heaven"
5. Herb Albert "Rise"
6. Blind Faith "Can't Find My Home"
7. Dwight Yoakam "Please, Please Baby (LP Version)"
8. Mountain "Mississippi Queen"
9. Kinski "Punching Goodbye Out Front (also came with the phone and a brilliant song title)"
10. Dwight Yoakam "I Sang Dixie (LP Version)"
All the Dwight Yoakam songs come from "Just Lookin' For A Hit," which is the only full LP that I have on my phone's MP3 player.