Thursday, March 26, 2009

Jaime Lauren Dishes On New York Food Spots.

I'm going to be perfectly honest here, the only show other than "No Reservations" that I can honestly say I watch each and every episode? "Top Chef," and "Top Chef." Then there's "Top Chef," of course.

"Chopped" and "Chopping Block" are okay, but I don't consider them real "Top Chef" substitutes...apples and oranges, don't ya know? So how does one bridge their jones until the next season of "Top Chef?" With Jaime Lauren, of course.


Dan over at OurScene TV hooked us up with a clip of Jaime touring some of her favorite eateries in the NYC. We're talking Shake Shack, Porchetta (which I know the family anticipates going to on our next trip into Manhattan) and The Treats Truck. Also for Jaime fans, on the same page is a better interview than Jamie got in any of the San Francisco papers.

No comments: