Friday, November 21, 2008

Is The Money On Radhika?

The Missus has picked Radhika and hey, maybe she knows something, because her instincts are dead-on. She picked Obama to go all the way, before anybody else that I knew did.


I do know this, Ariane has pictures of somebody doing something that's illegal somewhere, 'cause she might be a good cook, but she's not a Top Chef.


I also know that Carla...





...looks just like Tracy Ellis Ross.




Is Carla, Diana Ross's secret love child?


Naw, kidding. At any rate, when I root, I'm a homer and I root for the home team-





Jaime? Get your spatula out and toss them like so much mango salsa!

2 comments:

Dale said...

May the spirits guide you and what's her name? Radicchio?

Cormac Brown said...

Dale,

Watch out now, or Radhika will make mirepoix outta you.